Sunday, June 08, 2008

I'm alternating btwn worried, nostalgic, guilty, pissed& just.. drained. Don't ask me why, don't try to help, let me figure things out myself. I'll be a brave girl, I'll solve my own problems, I'll tell you things are just fine when all I want to do's turn back& cry after you leave. I'll smile, i'll joke, I'll even give the person who hurt me a hug. I'll be fine.

As a good girl, you should not bother others with your problems.

I can't go back for jtc except for maybe those few hrs on Thurs, which means I hve to skip bridge in the morning, which means I'll piss pple off. Either way, i'll still make my friends unhappy.

& pop's tentatively on 5th July. I don't want to spend my bday crying, even if it's with my sweethearts. Will much rather sleep the whole damn day away.

Ohwells, at least I'm seeing Ris to mug in sch tmr. She keeps complaining that ac doesn't hve eyecandies, thus the insistence on visiting rj. Should be entertaining, &she's bringing London chocs for me. Yay finally.

I officially got a new hoodie today, from London too. Just that it's not in my hands yet. Haha thank you.

Tue shall be my highlight of the week, even though I don't really like loud, noisy parties. But the company's great& I'll love the morning part regardless. My first smiley of the post(:

God bless.

"I need an overdose of you"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home